Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Release - D&R v2.0

So I have finally settled on this template, which I picked up from the blogger workshop website. The original template looked like this:

I changed the background and text colors, fonts, did some formatting to decrease the line gaps, brought in the links from my original page, and there it is now, more like the way I wanted it to be.

The basic layout would remain the same, I quite like it, though some minor changes might keep on coming in now and then. There's a new set of links now, in the left pane, pointing to the music I'm listening to. Have to do it manually though, doesn't get updated dynamically :-). Thanks to esnips, you can just upload/find your music there and listen to it in real-time streaming mode.

Labels:

Comments on "New Release - D&R v2.0"

 

post a comment