Thursday, April 19, 2007

Makeover - D&R v1.1

Lately, I didn't really like the look of my blog, and started to search for a new template. Blogger offers a few, which are either too common, or somehow not suitable for holding diamonds and rust. Among them, the one I liked is being used by a friend, and I don't want to be charged with plagiarism. I, however, found some sites that offer templates for download, the top ones being this, this, this, this, this, and this. But these guys, called Wordpress, have 150 templates on their website.

The look of my page is changed now, though temporarily. The color combination is good, but I don't like the picture/design on the top left. I don't understand what it is, or is trying to portray. Neither do I like the font. Once I have a template of my choice I'll change it again. Maybe I'll start up writing a template of my own. Thanks to the free tutorials out there.

Labels:

Comments on "Makeover - D&R v1.1"

 

post a comment