Monday, January 24, 2005

Pardon me.

Using this strange thing known as The Internet, I can think of (rather, dare to) publicize something written by me, and that too, at absolutely free of cost. Unbelievable!! In my college days, I never wrote anything other than love-letters and half-known answers in the exam booklet. My friends, who wrote better than many of the established authors and poets at that time, could never reach out to a larger audience, and had to remain restricted in reading out their works to patient listeners. They neither had the money, nor the scope, to publish their work. I don’t know where they are today and whether they make use of the Internet. Maybe they’ve become tired of looking for readers and write the manuscripts just for themselves. If I meet them someday, I’ll definitely ask from them and publish some of their writings here, which I surely believe, would give some pleasure and relief to readers who have to bear the pain of reading poor posts like this.

Labels:

Comments on "Pardon me."

 

post a comment